Effect of competitive swimming on airway inflammation: A 3-yr longitudinal study
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Special Issue: Asthma in childhood GUEST EDITOR Gunilla Hedlin • Stockholm, Sweden
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 193–195, March 2014
How to Cite
Couto, M., Andrade, P., Pereira, M., Araújo, J., Moreira, P., Delgado, L. and Moreira, A. (2014), Effect of competitive swimming on airway inflammation: A 3-yr longitudinal study. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 25: 193–195. doi: 10.1111/pai.12172
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.