Integrative genomic analysis identifies a role for intercellular adhesion molecule 1 in childhood asthma
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Special Issue: Asthma in childhood GUEST EDITOR Gunilla Hedlin • Stockholm, Sweden
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 166–172, March 2014
How to Cite
Integrative genomic analysis identifies a role for intercellular adhesion molecule 1 in childhood asthma. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2014: 25: 166–172., , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.