These authors contributed equally to the work.
Anxiety and stress in mothers of food-allergic children
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 236–242, May 2014
How to Cite
Anxiety and stress in mothers of food-allergic children. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2014: 25: 236–242., , , , , , , , , .
- Issue online: 21 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2014
- Lincoln Medical
- National Institute for Health Research Senior Investigator Award
- National Institute for Health Research Biomedical Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.