Laronidase hypersensitivity and desensitization in type I mucopolysaccharidosis: a case report
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 498–499, August 2014
How to Cite
Ensina, L. F., Aranda, C. S., de Lacerda, A. E., Camelo-Nunes, I., Solé, D., Martins, A. M. and Castells, M. (2014), Laronidase hypersensitivity and desensitization in type I mucopolysaccharidosis: a case report. Pediatric Allergy and Immunology, 25: 498–499. doi: 10.1111/pai.12209
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.