The details of ISAAC Phase Three Study Group are present in Appendix 1.
Birthweight and the risk of atopic diseases: the ISAAC Phase III study
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 264–270, May 2014
How to Cite
Birthweight and the risk of atopic diseases: the ISAAC Phase III study. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2014: 25: 264–270., , , , , .
- Issue online: 21 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- New Zealand Lotteries Grant Board
- Health Research Council of New Zealand
- Asthma and Respiratory Foundation of New Zealand
- Child Health Research Foundation
- Hawke's Bay Medical Research Foundation
- Waikato Medical Research Foundation
- Auckland Medical Research Foundation
- Glaxo Wellcome New Zealand
- Astra Zeneca New Zealand
|pai12210-sup-0001-tableS1.doc||Word document||190K||Table S1. Prevalence of categories of birthweight and current symptoms of asthma, rhinoconjunctivitis and eczema.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.