Parental hay fever reinforces IgE to pollen as pre-clinical biomarker of hay fever in childhood
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 366–373, June 2014
How to Cite
Parental hay fever reinforces IgE to pollen as pre-clinical biomarker of hay fever in childhood. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 2014: 25: 366–373., , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: MA-4740/1-1
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Numbers: 07015633, 07 ALE 27, 01EE9405/5, 01EE9406
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: KE 1462/2-1
|pai12248-sup-0001-AppendixS1.pptx||application/pptx||67K||Appendix S1. Methods and Results.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.