New highlights about the enigmatic marine snake Palaeophis maghrebianus (Palaeophiidae; Palaeophiinae) from the Ypresian (Lower Eocene) phosphates of Morocco
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 647–661, May 2013
How to Cite
HOUSSAYE, A., RAGE, J.-C., BARDET, N., VINCENT, P., AMAGHZAZ, M. and MESLOUH, S. (2013), New highlights about the enigmatic marine snake Palaeophis maghrebianus (Palaeophiidae; Palaeophiinae) from the Ypresian (Lower Eocene) phosphates of Morocco. Palaeontology, 56: 647–661. doi: 10.1111/pala.12008
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Typescript received 23 March 2012; accepted in revised form 4 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!