Declining volatility, a general property of disparate systems: from fossils, to stocks, to the stars
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
© The Palaeontological Association
Special Issue: MACROEVOLUTION AND THE MODERN SYNTHESIS
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1297–1304, November 2013
How to Cite
Lieberman, B. S., Melott, A. L. (2013), Declining volatility, a general property of disparate systems: from fossils, to stocks, to the stars. Palaeontology, 56: 1297–1304. doi: 10.1111/pala.12017
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Typescript received 11 March 2012; accepted in revised form 12 December 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0716162
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!