Time-averaging and fidelity of modern death assemblages: building a taphonomic foundation for conservation palaeobiology
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 487–522, May 2013
How to Cite
Kidwell, S. M. (2013), Time-averaging and fidelity of modern death assemblages: building a taphonomic foundation for conservation palaeobiology. Palaeontology, 56: 487–522. doi: 10.1111/pala.12042
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: EAR-345897, EAR-1124189
- University of Southern California
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!