Exceptional preservation of a novel gill grade in large Cretaceous inoceramids: systematic and palaeobiological implications
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© Crown copyright
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 37–54, January 2014
How to Cite
Knight, R. I., Morris, N. J., Todd, J. A., Howard, L. E., Ball, A. D. (2014), Exceptional preservation of a novel gill grade in large Cretaceous inoceramids: systematic and palaeobiological implications. Palaeontology, 57: 37–54. doi: 10.1111/pala.12046
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!