A new specimen of the Triassic pistosauroid Yunguisaurus, with implications for the origin of Plesiosauria (Reptilia, Sauropterygia)
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 55–76, January 2014
How to Cite
Sato, T., Zhao, L.-J., Wu, X.-C., Li, C. (2014), A new specimen of the Triassic pistosauroid Yunguisaurus, with implications for the origin of Plesiosauria (Reptilia, Sauropterygia). Palaeontology, 57: 55–76. doi: 10.1111/pala.12048
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 18.6288, 20684023
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41172027
- Tokyo Gakugei University
- Canadian Museum of Nature
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!