The first species of Sinopa (Hyaenodontida, Mammalia) from outside of North America: implications for the history of the genus in the Eocene of Asia and North America
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 111–125, January 2014
How to Cite
Morlo, M., Bastl, K., Wenhao, W., Schaal, S. F. K. (2014), The first species of Sinopa (Hyaenodontida, Mammalia) from outside of North America: implications for the history of the genus in the Eocene of Asia and North America. Palaeontology, 57: 111–125. doi: 10.1111/pala.12052
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!