A macroevolutionary expansion of the modern synthesis and the importance of extrinsic abiotic factors
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© The Palaeontological Association
Special Issue: MACROEVOLUTION AND THE MODERN SYNTHESIS
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1179–1198, November 2013
How to Cite
Myers, C. E., Saupe, E. E. (2013), A macroevolutionary expansion of the modern synthesis and the importance of extrinsic abiotic factors. Palaeontology, 56: 1179–1198. doi: 10.1111/pala.12053
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
- Madison and Lila Self Graduate Fellowship
- University of Kansas Department of Geology
- Paleontological Society
- Association of Earth Science Clubs of Greater Kansas City
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!