Species, speciation and palaeontology up to the Modern Synthesis: persistent themes and unanswered questions
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
© The Palaeontological Association
Special Issue: MACROEVOLUTION AND THE MODERN SYNTHESIS
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1199–1223, November 2013
How to Cite
Allmon, W. D. (2013), Species, speciation and palaeontology up to the Modern Synthesis: persistent themes and unanswered questions. Palaeontology, 56: 1199–1223. doi: 10.1111/pala.12054
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: EAR 0719642, 1053517
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!