Evidence for a dioecious mating system in Early Jurassic Hardapestheria maxwelli gen. et sp. nov. (Crustacea, Branchiopoda, Spinicaudata) from the Kalkrand Formation of Namibia
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 127–140, January 2014
How to Cite
Stigall, A. L., Hembree, D. I., Gierlowski-Kordesch, E. H., Weismiller, H. C. (2014), Evidence for a dioecious mating system in Early Jurassic Hardapestheria maxwelli gen. et sp. nov. (Crustacea, Branchiopoda, Spinicaudata) from the Kalkrand Formation of Namibia. Palaeontology, 57: 127–140. doi: 10.1111/pala.12055
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- Ohio University Department of Geological Sciences
- National Geographic Society
- American Chemical Society's Petroleum Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!