Middle Ordovician Aporthophyla brachiopod fauna from the roof of the World, southern Tibet
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 141–170, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhan, R., Harper, D. A. T., Jin, J., Liang, Y., Liu, J., Stemmerik, L., Stouge, S. (2014), Middle Ordovician Aporthophyla brachiopod fauna from the roof of the World, southern Tibet. Palaeontology, 57: 141–170. doi: 10.1111/pala.12058
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 40825006, 41221001, 41290260
- State Key Laboratory of Palaeobiology and Stratigraphy
- Carlsberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!