Ontogeny, morphology and taxonomy of the soft-bodied Cambrian ‘mollusc’ Wiwaxia
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 215–229, January 2014
How to Cite
Smith, M. R. (2014), Ontogeny, morphology and taxonomy of the soft-bodied Cambrian ‘mollusc’ Wiwaxia. Palaeontology, 57: 215–229. doi: 10.1111/pala.12063
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada Discovery Grant
- University of Toronto
- Geological Society of America
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!