Cladal Turnover: the end-Ordovician as a large-scale analogue of species turnover
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
© The Palaeontological Association
Special Issue: MACROEVOLUTION AND THE MODERN SYNTHESIS
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1285–1296, November 2013
How to Cite
Congreve, C. R. (2013), Cladal Turnover: the end-Ordovician as a large-scale analogue of species turnover. Palaeontology, 56: 1285–1296. doi: 10.1111/pala.12077
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAY 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0716162
- The International Palaeontology Congress
- Association of Earth Science Club of Greater Kansas City
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!