A well-preserved isopod from the Middle Jurassic of southern Germany and implications for the isopod fossil record
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© The Palaeontological Association
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 931–949, September 2014
How to Cite
Etter, W. (2014), A well-preserved isopod from the Middle Jurassic of southern Germany and implications for the isopod fossil record. Palaeontology, 57: 931–949. doi: 10.1111/pala.12095
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!