A randomized trial comparing the Ambu® Aura-i™ with the air-Q™ intubating laryngeal airway as conduits for tracheal intubation in children
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 12, pages 1197–1204, December 2012
How to Cite
Jagannathan, N., Sohn, L. E., Sawardekar, A., Gordon, J., Shah, R. D., Mukherji, I. I., Roth, A. G., Suresh, S. (2012), A randomized trial comparing the Ambu® Aura-i™ with the air-Q™ intubating laryngeal airway as conduits for tracheal intubation in children. Pediatric Anesthesia, 22: 1197–1204. doi: 10.1111/pan.12024
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!