An unexpected cause of cardiac arrest during laparoscopy in an infant with supravalvar aortic stenosis
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 91–93, January 2013
How to Cite
Groenewald, C. B., Latham, G. J. (2013), An unexpected cause of cardiac arrest during laparoscopy in an infant with supravalvar aortic stenosis. Pediatric Anesthesia, 23: 91–93. doi: 10.1111/pan.12069
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.