Knowledge, Credit, and Cognitive Agency
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Author. Pacific Philosophical Quarterly © 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd & University of Southern California
Pacific Philosophical Quarterly
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 503–528, December 2013
How to Cite
Breyer, D. S. (2013), Knowledge, Credit, and Cognitive Agency. Pacific Philosophical Quarterly, 94: 503–528. doi: 10.1111/papq.12011
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!