Targeting Oxidative Injury and Cytokines' Activity in the Treatment with Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor-α Antibody for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome 1
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors Pain Practice © 2013 World Institute of Pain
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 641–648, November 2013
How to Cite
Miclescu, A. A., Nordquist, L., Hysing, E.-B., Butler, S., Basu, S., Lind, A.-L. and Gordh, T. (2013), Targeting Oxidative Injury and Cytokines' Activity in the Treatment with Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor-α Antibody for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome 1. Pain Practice, 13: 641–648. doi: 10.1111/papr.12027
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems
- Swedish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.