Percutaneous Radiofrequency Ablation of the Splanchnic Nerves in Patients with Chronic Pancreatitis: Results of Single and Repeated Procedures in 11 Patients
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors Pain Practice © 2012 World Institute of Pain
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 621–626, November 2013
How to Cite
Verhaegh, B. P.M., van Kleef, M., Geurts, J. W., Puylaert, M., van Zundert, J., Kessels, A. G.H., Masclee, A. A.M. and Keulemans, Y. C.A. (2013), Percutaneous Radiofrequency Ablation of the Splanchnic Nerves in Patients with Chronic Pancreatitis: Results of Single and Repeated Procedures in 11 Patients. Pain Practice, 13: 621–626. doi: 10.1111/papr.12030
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.