Anti tumor Necrosis Factor - Alpha Adalimumab for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type 1 (CRPS-I): A Case Series
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
© 2013 World Institute of Pain
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 649–656, November 2013
How to Cite
Eisenberg, E., Sandler, I., Treister, R., Suzan, E. and Haddad, M. (2013), Anti tumor Necrosis Factor - Alpha Adalimumab for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type 1 (CRPS-I): A Case Series. Pain Practice, 13: 649–656. doi: 10.1111/papr.12070
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- Abbott Laboratories S.A.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!