Suicidality in Chronic Pain: Predictors of Suicidal Ideation in Fibromyalgia
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 World Institute of Pain
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 323–332, April 2015
How to Cite
Triñanes, Y., González-Villar, A., Gómez-Perretta, C. and Carrillo-de-la-Peña, M. T. (2015), Suicidality in Chronic Pain: Predictors of Suicidal Ideation in Fibromyalgia. Pain Practice, 15: 323–332. doi: 10.1111/papr.12186
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: PSI2009-14555
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.