Disclosures: None reported.
Ketorolac Tromethamine – Routes and Clinical Implications
Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
© 2014 World Institute of Pain
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 175–193, February 2015
How to Cite
Vadivelu, N., Gowda, A. M., Urman, R. D., Jolly, S., Kodumudi, V., Maria, M., Taylor, R. and Pergolizzi, J. V. (2015), Ketorolac Tromethamine – Routes and Clinical Implications. Pain Practice, 15: 175–193. doi: 10.1111/papr.12198
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.