Emotion regulation in delusion-proneness: Deficits in cognitive reappraisal, but not in expressive suppression
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 1–14, March 2014
How to Cite
Westermann, S., Rief, W. and Lincoln, T. M. (2014), Emotion regulation in delusion-proneness: Deficits in cognitive reappraisal, but not in expressive suppression. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 87: 1–14. doi: 10.1111/papt.12000
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!