Interaction structures formed in the psychodynamic therapy of five patients with borderline personality disorder in crisis
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 15–31, March 2014
How to Cite
Goodman, G., Edwards, K. and Chung, H. (2014), Interaction structures formed in the psychodynamic therapy of five patients with borderline personality disorder in crisis. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 87: 15–31. doi: 10.1111/papt.12001
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- American Psychoanalytic Association
- International Psychoanalytical Association Research Advisory Board
- Long Island University Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!