Discrepancies between explicit and implicit self-esteem and their relationship to symptoms of depression and mania
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
Volume 87, Issue 3, pages 311–323, September 2014
How to Cite
Pavlickova, H., Turnbull, O. H. and Bentall, R. P. (2014), Discrepancies between explicit and implicit self-esteem and their relationship to symptoms of depression and mania. Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theo, Res, Pra, 87: 311–323. doi: 10.1111/papt.12015
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!