Stephan Whitaker is Research Economist, Research Department, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, 1455 East Sixth Street, Cleveland, OH. He can be reached at email@example.com.
Adjusting the Volume: Private-Activity Municipal Bonds and the Variation in the Volume Cap
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 Public Financial Publications, Inc.
Public Budgeting & Finance
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 39–63, Spring 2014
How to Cite
Whitaker, S. (2014), Adjusting the Volume: Private-Activity Municipal Bonds and the Variation in the Volume Cap. Public Budgeting & Finance, 34: 39–63. doi: 10.1111/pbaf.12030
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!