Comparative in vitro and experimental in vivo studies of the anti–epidermal growth factor receptor antibody nimotuzumab and its aglycosylated form produced in transgenic tobacco plants
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2012 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 53–65, January 2013
How to Cite
Rodríguez, M., Pérez, L., Gavilondo, J. V., Garrido, G., Bequet-Romero, M., Hernández, I., Huerta, V., Cabrera, G., Pérez, M., Ramos, O., Leyva, R., León, M., Ramos, P. L., Triguero, A., Hernández, A., Sánchez, B., Ayala, M., Soto, J., González, E., Mendoza, O., Tiel, K. and Pujol, M. (2013), Comparative in vitro and experimental in vivo studies of the anti–epidermal growth factor receptor antibody nimotuzumab and its aglycosylated form produced in transgenic tobacco plants. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 11: 53–65. doi: 10.1111/pbi.12006
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!