These authors contribute equally to the paper.
Oral immunotherapy with transgenic rice seed containing destructed Japanese cedar pollen allergens, Cry j 1 and Cry j 2, against Japanese cedar pollinosis
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2012 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 66–76, January 2013
How to Cite
Wakasa, Y., Takagi, H., Hirose, S., Yang, L., Saeki, M., Nishimura, T., Kaminuma, O., Hiroi, T. and Takaiwa, F. (2013), Oral immunotherapy with transgenic rice seed containing destructed Japanese cedar pollen allergens, Cry j 1 and Cry j 2, against Japanese cedar pollinosis. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 11: 66–76. doi: 10.1111/pbi.12007
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
- Agri-Health Translational Research Project
- Genomics and Agricultural Innovation. Grant Number: GMC0009
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!