Increased expression of phospholipase Dα1 in guard cells decreases water loss with improved seed production under drought in Brassica napus
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 380–389, April 2013
How to Cite
2012) Increased expression of phospholipase Dα1 in guard cells decreases water loss with improved seed production under drought in Brassica napus. Plant Biotechnol. J. doi: 10.1111/pbi.12028, , , , , , , , (
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30871303, 30971852
- US Department of Agriculture. Grant Number: 2007-35318-18393
- Chinese National Key Basic Research Project. Grant Number: 2012CB114200
Figure S1 Immunoblotting of PLDα1 in Zhongshuang 9.
Figure S2 Relative water content (a) and relative ionic conductivity (b) of AtPLDα1-OE and WT plants under well-watered condition of Westar cultivar. Values are means ± SD (n = 3).
Figure S3 Plant growth traits of AtPLDα1-OE and WT plants in the field.
Figure S4 Yield of AtPLDα1-OE and WT plants in the field.
Table S1 Primers used for PCR and real-time PCR.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.