Heterologous expression of OsSIZ1, a rice SUMO E3 ligase, enhances broad abiotic stress tolerance in transgenic creeping bentgrass
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors Plant Biotechnology Journal © 2012 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 432–445, May 2013
How to Cite
2012) Heterologous expression of OsSIZ1, a rice SUMO E3 ligase, enhances broad abiotic stress tolerance in transgenic creeping bentgrass. Plant Biotechnol. J.doi: 10.1111/pbi.12030, , , , , , , , , , . (
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Biotechnology Risk Assessment Grant Program. Grant Number: 2007-33522-18489 and no. 2010-33522-21656
- USDA National Institute of Food and Agriculture. Grant Number: CSREES SC-1700315
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!