Accession numbers: TdCor39 promoter (Acc. JQ991624)
Optimization of TaDREB3 gene expression in transgenic barley using cold-inducible promoters
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 659–670, August 2013
How to Cite
Kovalchuk, N., Jia, W., Eini, O., Morran, S., Pyvovarenko, T., Fletcher, S., Bazanova, N., Harris, J., Beck-Oldach, K., Shavrukov, Y., Langridge, P. and Lopato, S. (2013), Optimization of TaDREB3 gene expression in transgenic barley using cold-inducible promoters. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 11: 659–670. doi: 10.1111/pbi.12056
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 2012
- Masters of Plant Biotechnology Project. Grant Number: PLANTSC 7229B WT
- Australian Research Council
- Grains Research and Development Corporation
- Government of South Australia and the DuPont Ag Biotechnology Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!