RNA interference suppression of lignin biosynthesis increases fermentable sugar yields for biofuel production from field-grown sugarcane
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 709–716, August 2013
How to Cite
Jung, J. H., Vermerris, W., Gallo, M., Fedenko, J. R., Erickson, J. E. and Altpeter, F. (2013), RNA interference suppression of lignin biosynthesis increases fermentable sugar yields for biofuel production from field-grown sugarcane. Plant Biotechnology Journal, 11: 709–716. doi: 10.1111/pbi.12061
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!