Induction of toxin-specific neutralizing immunity by molecularly uniform rice-based oral cholera toxin B subunit vaccine without plant-associated sugar modification
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 799–808, September 2013
How to Cite
2013) Induction of toxin-specific neutralizing immunity by molecularly uniform rice-based oral cholera toxin B subunit vaccine without plant-associated sugar modification. Plant Biotechnol. J. doi: 10.1111/pbi.12071, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . (
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- Programs of Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (Y.Y., H.K.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!