Induction of toxin-specific neutralizing immunity by molecularly uniform rice-based oral cholera toxin B subunit vaccine without plant-associated sugar modification
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 799–808, September 2013
How to Cite
2013) Induction of toxin-specific neutralizing immunity by molecularly uniform rice-based oral cholera toxin B subunit vaccine without plant-associated sugar modification. Plant Biotechnol. J. doi: 10.1111/pbi.12071, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . (
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
- Programs of Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan (Y.Y., H.K.)
Figure S1 (a) Detection of N-Glycosylated form on MucoRice-CTB/N. (b) Estimation of molecular weight of MucoRice-CTB by HPLC on a Superose 12 column in PBS. (c) GM1-binding activity of MucoRice-CTB by GM1-ELISA.
Table S1 MS analysis of band 1 MucoRice-CTB/N upper.
Table S2 MS analysis of band 2 MucoRice-CTB/N lower.
Table S3 MS analysis of band 3 MucoRice-CTB/Q.
Table S4 MS analysis of band 3 MucoRice-CTB/Q (full sequence).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.