Yong-Sheng Tian and Jing Xu contributed equally to the article
Mutation by DNA shuffling of 5-enolpyruvylshikimate-3-phosphate synthase from Malus domestica for improved glyphosate resistance
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 829–838, September 2013
How to Cite
2013) Mutation by DNA shuffling of 5-enolpyruvylshikimate-3-phosphate synthase from Malus domestica for improved glyphosate resistance. Plant Biotechnol. J., doi: 10.1111/pbi.12074, , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Key Project Fund of the Shanghai Municipal Committee of Agriculture. Grant Number: No. 2009-6-4
- The Key Project Fund of the Shanghai Municipal Committee of Agriculture. Grant Number: No. 2011-1-8
- International Scientific and Technological Cooperation. Grant Numbers: 2010DFA62320, 11230705900
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31071486
- The Key Project Fund of Shanghai Minhang Science and Technology Committee. Grant Number: 2012MH059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!