A method for rapid production of heteromultimeric protein complexes in plants: assembly of protective bluetongue virus-like particles
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 839–846, September 2013
How to Cite
2013) A method for rapid production of heteromultimeric protein complexes in plants: assembly of protective bluetongue virus-like particles. Plant Biotechnol. J. doi: 10.1111/pbi.12076, , , , (
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2012
- Marie Curie Early Stage Training Fellowship. Grant Number: MEST-CT-2005-019727
- Trustees of the John Innes Foundation
- PLAPROVA. Grant Number: KBBE-2008-227056
- John Innes Centre. Grant Number: BB/J004561/1
- John Innes Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!