Optimization of BY-2 cell suspension culture medium for the production of a human antibody using a combination of fractional factorial designs and the response surface method
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 867–874, September 2013
How to Cite
2013) Optimization of BY-2 cell suspension culture medium for the production of a human antibody using a combination of fractional factorial designs and the response surface method. Plant Biotechnol. J., doi: 10.1111/pbi.12079, , , , , (
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2013
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 222716
- SmartCell. Grant Number: 227420
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!