The authors wish it to be known that the first two authors would like to be regarded as co-first authors.
Comparative genomics analysis in Prunoideae to identify biologically relevant polymorphisms
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 883–893, September 2013
How to Cite
2013) Comparative genomics analysis in Prunoideae to identify biologically relevant polymorphisms. Plant Biotechnol. J. doi: 10.1111/pbi.12081, , , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
- WSU ARC startup and Hatch
- NIH Protein Biotechnology Training Program. Grant Number: T32GM008336
- US Department of Agriculture National Research Initiative (USDA-NRI)
- ARCS fellowships. Grant Number: 2008 -35300-04676
- Séneca Foundation
- CONICYT, FONDECYT. Grant Number: 1120261
- Innova CORFO. Grant Number: 07CN13 PBT-167
- Molecular Biology of Cyanogenesis in Almonds
- Mejora Genetica del Almendro
- Villum research center Pro-Active Plants and the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Bio-Sustainability
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!