These authors contributed equally to this work.
Development of an expressed gene catalogue and molecular markers from the de novo assembly of short sequence reads of the lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.) transcriptome
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 11, Issue 7, pages 894–905, September 2013
How to Cite
2013) Development of an expressed gene catalogue and molecular markers from the de novo assembly of short sequence reads of the lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.) transcriptome. Plant Biotechnol. J., doi: 10.1111/pbi.12082, and (
Accession NCBI SRA: SRA037767.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT). Grant Number: BT/01/08/NRC-PBI/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!