Accession numbers: Sequence data for the genes referred to in this article have been submitted to the DNA Data Bank of Japan under the accession number DK455950-DK575153 for ESTs, and the nucleotide sequences reported in this article include the following: BoMYB29 (AB702691), BoMYB28-1 (AB702692), BoMYB28-2 (AB702693), BoMYB28-3 (AB702694) and BoMYB34 (AB702695).
Novel bioresources for studies of Brassica oleracea: identification of a kale MYB transcription factor responsible for glucosinolate production
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1017–1027, October 2013
How to Cite
2013) Novel bioresources for studies of Brassica oleracea: identification of a kale MYB transcription factor responsible for glucosinolate production. Plant Biotechnol J, 11(8): 1017–1027. doi: 10.1111/pbi.12095, , , , , , , , , , , , . (
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!