Accession numbers: Sequence data for the genes referred to in this article have been submitted to the DNA Data Bank of Japan under the accession number DK455950-DK575153 for ESTs, and the nucleotide sequences reported in this article include the following: BoMYB29 (AB702691), BoMYB28-1 (AB702692), BoMYB28-2 (AB702693), BoMYB28-3 (AB702694) and BoMYB34 (AB702695).
Novel bioresources for studies of Brassica oleracea: identification of a kale MYB transcription factor responsible for glucosinolate production
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 11, Issue 8, pages 1017–1027, October 2013
How to Cite
2013) Novel bioresources for studies of Brassica oleracea: identification of a kale MYB transcription factor responsible for glucosinolate production. Plant Biotechnol J, 11(8): 1017–1027. doi: 10.1111/pbi.12095, , , , , , , , , , , , . (
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!