Molecular characterization of cisgenic lines of apple ‘Gala’ carrying the Rvi6 scab resistance gene
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 2–9, January 2014
How to Cite
2013) Molecular characterization of cisgenic lines of apple ‘Gala’ carrying the Rvi6 scab resistance gene. Plant Biotechnol. J., doi: 10.1111/pbi.12110, , , (
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NRP59
- COST Action. Grant Number: 864
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!