These authors contributed equally to this work.
The Arabidopsis lectin receptor kinase LecRK-I.9 enhances resistance to Phytophthora infestans in Solanaceous plants
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 10–16, January 2014
How to Cite
2013) The Arabidopsis lectin receptor kinase LecRK-I.9 enhances resistance to Phytophthora infestans in Solanaceous plants. Plant Biotechnol J., doi: 10.1111/pbi.12111, , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2013
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, Agriculture and Innovation. Grant Number: LNV427
- EU-BioExploit. Grant Number: FOOD-CT-2005-513959
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!