Metabolic engineering of β-carotene in orange fruit increases its in vivo antioxidant properties
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 17–27, January 2014
How to Cite
2013) Metabolic engineering of β-carotene in orange fruit increases its in vivo antioxidant properties. Plant Biotechnol. J., doi: 10.1111/pbi.12112, , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Fondo Europeo de Desarrollo Regional. Grant Numbers: AGL2009-08052, AGL2012-33429
- Ministry of Science and Innovation of Spain
- Generalitat Valenciana
- Citrus Research and Development Foundation from Florida
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!