These authors contributed equally to this work.
A whole-genome SNP array (RICE6K) for genomic breeding in rice
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 China National Seed Group Co. Ltd. Plant Biotechnology Journal published by Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 28–37, January 2014
How to Cite
2013) A whole-genome SNP array (RICE6K) for genomic breeding in rice. Plant Biotechnol. J., doi: 10.1111/pbi.12113, , , and (
The authors H. Yu, J. Li and F. Zhou have commercial interest in RICE6K as employees of China National Seed Group Co., Ltd.
- Issue online: 26 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- Introduction of International Advanced Agricultural Science and Technology Program of China. Grant Number: 2012-G2
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA10A304
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31100962
- Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20110146120013
Figure S1 An example of gene functional probes design.
Figure S2 Distribution of the 4473 high-quality markers of RICE6K on rice genome.
Figure S3 Clustering analysis of rice inbred lines based on genotyping data using RICE6K array.
|pbi12113-sup-0002-TableS1.xls||application/msexcel||2498K||Table S1 Information of 5636 SNP/InDel markers on the RICE6K array.|
|pbi12113-sup-0003-TableS2.xls||application/msexcel||28K||Table S2 Information of 45 high-quality functional markers on the RICE6K array.|
|pbi12113-sup-0004-TableS3.xls||application/msexcel||94K||Table S3 The genotypes of 45 functional markers in 112 tested rice inbred lines assayed by RICE6K.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.