RhNAC3, a stress-associated NAC transcription factor, has a role in dehydration tolerance through regulating osmotic stress-related genes in rose petals
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 Society for Experimental Biology, Association of Applied Biologists and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Plant Biotechnology Journal
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 38–48, January 2014
How to Cite
2013) RhNAC3, a stress-associated NAC transcription factor, has a role in dehydration tolerance through regulating osmotic stress-related genes in rose petals. Plant Biotechnol J., doi: 10.1111/pbi.12114, , , , , , (
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31071827, 31171992
- Beijing Nova Program. Grant Number: 2009B51
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!